D coordinators

oldgold1771

Georgia Tech Fan
Been a Tech fan for many year don’t post much. After watching the horrific defense in the first half I started thinking. The last decent D coordinator Tech has had is Tenuta. We have been terrible since 07 that’s 17 years of sub par to awful defense. When is this going to change?

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Been a Tech fan for many year don’t post much. After watching the horrific defense in the first half I started thinking. The last decent D coordinator Tech has had is Tenuta. We have been terrible since 07 that’s 17 years of sub par to awful defense. When is this going to change?
The defense gave up 10 points in the first half. Legitimately what else do you want?

oldgold1771

Georgia Tech Fan
Lville runs shallow crops whenever we bring pressure 3 times they hit it. 1 should have thought us a lesson. When we blitz bring a safety to help LB on the 2 crossers. That doesn’t take a genius to stop.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
You should probably keep your emotional posts on the game day thread. I think he needs a couple of years not a handful of games

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Noted why I don’t post much! If you are looking for blue skies you will find them. I have been following Tech since the 70’s. I see the inablity to make adjustments from young coordinators. If anyone can look at this game and the Cuse game and think we have a great defense plan you are fooling yourself.
You’re cool. Post more.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Noted why I don’t post much! If you are looking for blue skies you will find them. I have been following Tech since the 70’s. I see the inablity to make adjustments from young coordinators. If anyone can look at this game and the Cuse game and think we have a great defense plan you are fooling yourself.
The take your time hand off in the backfield to back, needs adjustment or more push.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
It’s still the personnel that is the weakness. That O line was absolutely atrocious and didnt look D1-ish by any stretch of the imagination. Key and Wade have got their work cut out for them.