Cutcliffe talks about GT Offense

mts315

Ramblin' Wreck
I know our coach catches a lot of crap about his demeanor, but I couldn't listen to more than about 5 minutes of Cutcliffe without falling asleep.

southernhive

Jolly Good Fellow
I may be too sensitive, but the interview sounded like one back handed ccompliment after another. WTTE, Its a good offense and easy to call a game if you know what your doing. Or, Yeah I used to run the option when I was a coach at Alabama a long time ago.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
I may be too sensitive, but the interview sounded like one back handed ccompliment after another. WTTE, Its a good offense and easy to call a game if you know what your doing. Or, Yeah I used to run the option when I was a coach at Alabama a long time ago.

Well PJ hasn't really been the most gracious either. Always WTTE of "they're Duke" whenever asked about them.
But Cutcliffe must be pissed. He is this NFL QB guru and he constantly gets his *** whipped by a "HS offense". It must stick in his craw....and I love it.

zhavenor

Jolly Good Fellow
Well PJ hasn't really been the most gracious either. Always WTTE of "they're Duke" whenever asked about them.
But Cutcliffe must be pissed. He is this NFL QB guru and he constantly gets his *** whipped by a "HS offense". It must stick in his craw....and I love it.
I don't know. He always says Duke is a well coached team that does not beat itself. To me that is the highest praise you can give a coach.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I didn't read to much overly bad about that.
Hasn't Cutcliffe changed his offense to be more run option based as well.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
I don't know. He always says Duke is a well coached team that does not beat itself. To me that is the highest praise you can give a coach.
No it isn't a dig, but he talks about all of VT and Miami's good players by their numbers and how good and talented they are. With duke, its " they won't beat themselves". Sounds like he doesn't think we will have much trouble athletically.