Current Starting OLine

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Worried about this OL, hopefully they gel early.

What happened with Lee? I thought he was the real deal.

OL injuries and OL depth have been the big concern all along, especially Marshall because it takes two players to replace him. Hope Stickler, Devine, and the Morgans are ready to play. According to CPJ Lee did not have a good Spring but I am sure he is being counted on for the opener. Brad has been out dinged up but returned to practice today. Now Bryan is critical because he is counted on for two positions.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
With Marshall out we may see a starting lineup of Lee Braun Cooper Devine Bryan. Could rotate Bryan back to G and start Stick at T

This is exactly what I was thinking. Maybe a heavy dose of Mills behind Shamire in game one while we get timing down.

GTBillyJosh

Jolly Good Fellow

That is interesting. Is he burning RS's to play on Special Teams only ("Johnson said all the three of the freshmen will probably play this season on special teams.")? Last I heard of from TD and Bruce was STTE their "heads are swimming" being freshmen. I'd have to think mistakes will be made throwing true Freshman LB's to the wolves.

But hey, some of our better LB's played as True Freshman - IIRC, Brant, PJ, Vic.

MountPGT1990

Banned
I keep hearing Lee is no longer running with the 1s. Has he just not progressed like he should going back to spring practice and/or has one of the Bryan twins passed him along with Stick. I would have thought Lee would be starting for sure with AM out for Tenn?

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I keep hearing Lee is no longer running with the 1s. Has he just not progressed like he should going back to spring practice and/or has one of the Bryan twins passed him along with Stick. I would have thought Lee would be starting for sure with AM out for Tenn?
Bryan twins? The two twins we have on the OL are the Morgan's. But neither are OT's. One is a center and the other a guard.