Current Events in Paris

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
The purpose of the thread is ONLY to offer my condolences, thoughts, and prayers to those who have lost loved ones in Paris and hope that these horrible events are resolved without any further loss of life.

Events such as these put all other things in perspective and makes me thankful for my family and friends.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
The purpose of the thread is ONLY to offer my condolences, thoughts, and prayers to those who have lost loved ones in Paris and hope that these horrible events are resolved without any further loss of life.

Events such as these put all other things in perspective and makes me thankful for my family and friends.

Amen jw. Amen. We live in a tough world. Human life is cheap. But then it always as been cheap. So, we say our prayers and remain ever vigilant.
Thank you for the post. And thank you for caring. God bless!

Essobee

Jolly Good Fellow

Says it all.