Curiosity about Erin Joe

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
Based on previous requests it's more on the long shot side. Byerly probably has a better shot.
I think it's actually the opposite. Byerly lost a year to transfer, and the NCAA has declined such requests before. Joe never transferred, and he missed more than 75% of a season.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Y'all have me confused here. I though what happened is that Joe has taken Shamire's place as the starter at right guard. Why wouldn't he likely start next year if eligible?

GPD

Jolly Good Fellow
Erin, if you happen to read this, I saw you hustle your large self all the way across the field to make that tackle on the interception....
Not sure he would have scored but it's very possible.. instead, you knocked him out at the 23 yd line.. after that, our defense held them. Noticed and appreciated.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Erin, if you happen to read this, I saw you hustle your large self all the way across the field to make that tackle on the interception....
Not sure he would have scored but it's very possible.. instead, you knocked him out at the 23 yd line.. after that, our defense held them. Noticed and appreciated.
Well said. Good hustle on EJ's part. I couldn't read the number from my upper end zone seat, so I'm glad you posted it, GPD.