Cubs win!!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I've been a cubs fan all of my life, and after watching this team cut through the season and finish in such a dramatic fashion with a 10th inning victory in game 7 I am reminded how good it feels to have waited, stayed loyal, believed and taken part in this journey.

Keep our heads up Tech fans, good times are no doubt headed for the Jackets too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Without a doubt this game goes into the books as one of the best of all time. Such a great way to end such a good series. I am not a fan of the Cubs or Cleveland but it was an exciting series for such a boring sport. This should translate into increased ratings next year for MLB I would imagine.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
What does this say about Theo Epstein? Could he be considered a game-changing GM? First Boston in 2004 and now Chi Cubs in 2016? Two most notorious streaks end under same GM. Hmmm.

****Yeah, I know he's President of Baseball Operations for the Cubs.****

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Great game for baseball as a whole. I still can’t understand pulling your SP who’s been pitching great in the 5th with only about 65 pitches and gave up a walk on a bad call. Joe Maddon really lucked out from some great hitting after that one.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Yeah pulling KH was totally unexpected, then Chapman basically threw his arm off but we got it done in the end.

Super happy to see, and as an Atlanta boy at heart I'm glad to hear J-Hey had a big part in rallying the team during the rain delay. Cool story about his pumping the guys back up (and glad he shook off the cardinal stink) haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk