Cross Post - Tech Gear

eokerholm

Helluva Engineer
Hey GT football fans, not typical adidas gear, but thought I'd share.
Pitching Ninja has a Swarm Colored shirt on pre-order for any baseball fans out there.
1619012836767.png

Doesn't support the baseball team, but these are CRAZY comfortable shirts. Between my son (2021 GT commit) and me, we own 8 shirts.
Roto Wear also has a football section.

ToGeTher We Swarm!

Not an adidas related post, but there is some new GT baseball related merch. Pitching Ninja has released a GT themed shirt that’s only going to be available for a limited time. For those of you that don’t know, Pitching Ninja is a Twitter personality with over 277k followers. He posts anything and everything that has to do with pitching at both the college and professional levels. Also his son is Jack Friedman.

He usually releases these shirts in pairs, and markets them towards 2 rival fan bases. Recently he has done Dodgers/Padres, Miss State/Ole Miss, Arkansas/LSU, Yankees/Mets, etc. He’s paired Tech up against Florida State. I guess somewhat disappointingly for some, the shirt is navy and gold. I think I would have preferred a gold base with a navy logo, but I don’t think it looks bad.

Just be weary that buying a shirt does not support the program monetarily, but it could help with publicity given the “competition” with FSU. I will say I own a couple of shirts from the company that makes these, and I can say they are incredibly well made. Some of my favorite shirts to wear