CPJ weekly press conference audio

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I was going to post this, but I'll just post some notes that I've already got down.

Lands-Davis will play this week (4 guys from that position: Cottrell, Searcy, Taquon, and M Jord back to QB)
Young guys aren't necessarily the guys making mistakes; it's the guys who have played.
KO and Punt were good, but just didn't cover it well (but it's never as good or as bad as you think; little things)

Beau got concussed again and decided it wasn't good to continue this year

19-3 down after 7 min is big hole to dig out of.

After we get the ball back, 7yds on 1st down and then can't get 3yds in 3 plays. 2 of the 3, a defender is set loose by "guys who've played"

guys who've played trying to out think instead of play their rule (pressing, perhaps because other guys arent' doing their jobs).

QB and OL not always playing within the system by pressing (but QB is not the issue)

Qua's done (8 weeks); Summers out for a while; Devine will be back

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Not just blocking but knowing who to block and where the ball's going etc

When you miss a guy, turn a guy loose, then it's second and 9

You're going to get beat physically at times, but don't beat yourself mentally

Andewa

Jolly Good Fellow
Really good press conference this week. CPJ a little more talkative than usual. Love hearing that MLD's redshirt will finally come off. Rook should be back this week. Gamble maybe not.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Interesting to hear Brandon interject some questions; typically he seems to be more of a lurker during the weekly press conference, letting others ask their questions. I'm guessing this is because he knows he'll get first dibs on Coach's attention during the radio show that evening.

Then again, at the press conference Coach is probably less likely to hassle Brandon about getting a girlfriend. :)