CPJ press conference

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Yes, it was.

Jabari and Francis K lined up in a Power-I. "Been a long time since we've done that. Might've done that one time since we've been here. Might do it again this week. Never know."

I also enjoyed hearing him speak well of Brant Mitchell. Many of us have focused so much attention on Vic coming out of high school. He'll come along and be a good one, I feel. But, Brant saw some action and got a mention from Paul. Also, what he said about T. Marshall was akin to him throwing a party.

So, all in all this was a good listen.

Declinometer

Banned
Yes, it was.

Jabari and Francis K lined up in a Power-I. "Been a long time since we've done that. Might've done that one time since we've been here. Might do it again this week. Never know."

I also enjoyed hearing him speak well of Brant Mitchell. Many of us have focused so much attention on Vic coming out of high school. He'll come along and be a good one, I feel. But, Brant saw some action and got a mention from Paul. Also, what he said about T. Marshall was akin to him throwing a party.

So, all in all this was a good listen.

Mitchell will be in the regular rotation by mid season IMO

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Mitchell will be in the regular rotation by mid season IMO
I was amazed at his size for a true freshman. His legs are huge compared to other freshman linebacker. Hope he can run and cover tight ends. If so his size to stop run will be a plus. It's a long season

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
if I was Jabari and Kallon id be together knocking at coaches door after hearing that presser....then I'd try and talk myself into a carry :D