CPJ OWNED Pruitt

jason

Georgia Tech Fan
The second half both our lines really just took their manhood and that was the best part of the whole game to me except the win. They are supposed to have all these highly regarded players and our guys who nobody thinks can play just destroyed them. And I dont see why it will stop this weekend. Good luck Jamison I really dont think our guys are
scared of your thug ... either.

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
Pruitt had no answer for Mason and Burden. I would not have either. They fired off the ball harder than I have ever seen, and they did it time and time again. Their LBs looked like a deer trying to stop a train.
We all knew how good Shaq Mason was coming into this year, but did anyone have any inkling that Freddie Burden was this good? Based on the stuff I have learned on this sight and the videos that others have posted, Freddie looks pretty amazing to my untrained eye. How good will he be after another few years?

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
The way the media boost them when i watch their games it seems that they are bigger, stronger, and faster than us. I was worried that Chubb was just gonna run at will on us and figured they would even try to get him to break that record set by Gordon and then the Oklahoma guy. But when we stepped on the field and proved that Chubb wasnt some kind of robot I felt alot better about our chances.

Unbelievable job by the coaches and the team. Beyond pround of this program, keep up the great work.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
@stylee mentioned this before in a thread after the UNC game, but if you want to see what happens when you block a DE that's been unblocked all afternoon, look at what Errin Joe does to Lorenzo Carter on Synjyn's 4th and 1 run on our first scoring drive.

GPD

Jolly Good Fellow
The second half both our lines really just took their manhood and that was the best part of the whole game to me except the win.

Agree Jason... Our dominance on both lines, particularly in the 2nd half, is the sweetest, most joyous thing I can't stop thinking about

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
Trench warfare is based on desire; toughness; and grit. A Five Stars rating didn't do much for UGA when GT's front five were gashing them for 399 yards on the ground, and 250 of it right up the middle. That is football at its best! That is a team that plays with heart and wants it more than the opponent. That is reflective of Coaching and Leadership! Lots of momentum heading into the ACCCG.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Trench warfare is based on desire; toughness; and grit. A Five Stars rating didn't do much for UGA when GT's front five were gashing them for 399 yards on the ground, and 250 of it right up the middle. That is football at its best! That is a team that plays with heart and wants it more than the opponent. That is reflective of Coaching and Leadership! Lots of momentum heading into the ACCCG.

I think what you say is true particularly with olineman. UGA firing/retiring their S&C coach let's me know they still don't get this concept. They'll hire some guy with some fancy equipment and new ideas and our gutty gritty guys will whip their tails once again next year.

On the plus side, at least the dwags will be done with the infamous "mat drills" we're always hearing about.

(I had a Sandusky-related 'joke' about the dwags, their S&C coach (who looks like a creepy old guy) and "mat drills" but the hate-week in me is starting to subside so I left it alone. :sneaky:)