CPJ one of five OCs to have more the 5 ypp three yrs running

Mack

Helluva Engineer
If you put any of these behind the OL in our tough games I don't expect they would have fared appreciably better. It's hard to make an impact as a QB when you have little time to throw the ball.
Yeah some say that Vad has a bad habit of throwing off back foot and yes,he may have,but when big lineman are looking over you its hard to throw under them..................better pass blocking will improve our attack .

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Vad was a RS -soph last year and he had played in 12 games the previous year, if he hasn't learned to play the game after all that experience, then he simply is not as good as we thought he was.

Manziel, Mariotta, and Winston made huge impacts as Rs-Fr. having played in zero games the year before they started, VL played in 12 games the year before he took over as a starter, VL has no more excuses, and our HC has no more excuses.

The next question that needs to be asked is if our HC can develop QBs to play at a high level vs. BCS teams.
Well not big fan of option since we dont run it the way GSU does it speed wise but its clear you have to have folks that are quick readers in order to make it work..JN like VAD was a spread qb from HS and I am sure it is taking time for Vad to get a grasp of the pitches and reads but he is too good a athlete not to be in the mix.Yeah by now or at least by next year we should see improvement and if not..........then does PJ make a change or not ? I do think that two system right now at qb may work since Thomas reads well and is quick and Lee can throw it a mile and is a big kid.Okay give me two million and I will make the call.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, plenty.
Agreed...a good 3 who wants to play badly at Tech and get education along with good coaching can be a four in no time..Yeah we may not get them in state of georgie all the time but there are 49 more we ought to be looking into....cant believe the northern guys not wanting to come south fall time.