CPJ on 680 at around 12:30PM ET.

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
Thanks for the heads up! This should be interesting, especially hearing what ol' Buck has to say. I wonder if he will suggest UGA lost the game rather than Tech winning?

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Was able to "half listen", think that the contract is on the table and being reviewed by CPJ's "agent". Wonder how much extra $'s the UGA win cost us? (but worth it, especially if we start beating the pups regularly :) )

TechTravis

Ramblin' Wreck
LOL. Then you're mistaken. Im just one man. But GTAA has no choice. Not renewing him now would put you so far behind the 8ball with season ticket sales that there would be no climbing out of the hole they'd put themselves in.

Js-showman

Jolly Good Fellow
LOL. Then you're mistaken. Im just one man. But GTAA has no choice. Not renewing him now would put you so far behind the 8ball with season ticket sales that there would be no climbing out of the hole they'd put themselves in.
Agree. I have to believe that Nebraska is waiting around too. I just hope that GT gets a huge buyout clause should CPJ decide to jump.

By the answer he gave on the radio show, it didn't sound like he wants to leave and seems happy here.

GTFan62

Jolly Good Fellow
I was not able to listen to Buck & Kincaid today. Buck would rather suck a lemon than give kudos to Tech. Wish I could listen to all of Chuck & Chernoff. Every radio and TV personality had us losing. Time to eat crow.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Of all people on radio this morning, none other than Chip Towers was giving us the most credit. He was basically telling the Dwag fans to quit whining about Richt and luck, and give us credit for wanting it more.