CPJ at ESPN ACC Car Wash Today

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
What show is he going to be on?
The "car wash" (no clue why they use that term) generally means they do interviews with just about every show/host, with segments being played throughout the day on various ESPN platforms. I think they finish up with coach vs coach gladiator combat on the Ocho...best part of the day!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I see the media at the ACC kickoff has us 6th! I could see 4th or 5th but 6th!! Just one more thing to fire this team up even more I guess. I expect to see a pissed off team with something to prove this year.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I see the media at the ACC kickoff has us 6th! I could see 4th or 5th but 6th!! Just one more thing to fire this team up even more I guess. I expect to see a pissed off team with something to prove this year.
These media guys do very little research. We know more about our team than they do. They're entire prediction is based off our record last season. They look a little at who's coming back, but have no idea who is likely to break out or not.

Also, the biggest unknown for all teams and it's impossible to predict is injuries. Look how bad Clemson was 2 yrs ago w/o Watson.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
It's almost like they have been looking for every reason we're finished since 2008 and now they finally have their evidence in our 3-9 record last year. Never mind that even with all the youth and injuries we were on the knife's edge of winning 6 of our losses (only games I thought we got beat solidly were Clemson, Miami, and ND...and even that one we hung tough). That record is all they want to look at, though, so it should be a fun "redemption" season if we play up to our level.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
These media guys do very little research. We know more about our team than they do. They're entire prediction is based off our record last season. They look a little at who's coming back, but have no idea who is likely to break out or not.

Also, the biggest unknown for all teams and it's impossible to predict is injuries. Look how bad Clemson was 2 yrs ago w/o Watson.
Well, you know they did win 10 games.

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
The "car wash" (no clue why they use that term) generally means they do interviews with just about every show/host, with segments being played throughout the day on various ESPN platforms. I think they finish up with coach vs coach gladiator combat on the Ocho...best part of the day!
You mean to tell me CPJ isn't actually out there washing cars?