Couple of Jabari clips

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
I created an account to see the clips. Jabari accepted my request to follow him a few minutes after I sent it. Well worth the hassle of signing up. Dude is going to be a beast on our DL if he becomes eligible.

I created an account to see the clips. Jabari accepted my request to follow him a few minutes after I sent it. Well worth the hassle of signing up. Dude is going to be a beast on our DL if he becomes eligible.

Would it be correct to assume that JHD would make our OL better just by raising the bar in practice?

gtalltheway

Jolly Good Fellow
Would it be correct to assume that JHD would make our OL better just by raising the bar in practice?
In a way it can but not a tramedous amount imo but it can deff make them desire to do better and try harder which would make them better the reason I say not a lot is because I'm sure a lot of guys they they will will have different moves and assets that hunt-days doesn't use

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I'm pretty sure Shaq flat out admitted that going up against scout team Jabari last year made him a better player, and that he was the best D lineman he went up against all season. So he at least can make one position on the O line better.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I saw the clips. It's really not fair him going up against the 3rd stringer OL's. He looks like Clowny.... speed and power. Not sure how much of it is him and how much of it is clueless OL's.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
So now that everyone has seen the clips, I would say that he gets off the ball really fast, slices through the line regardless of two players having responsibility for him, has enough speed to penetrate the backfield and just makes it impossible for the offense to even get a play off.

And to repeat what has been said multiple times before, he was the best defensive player Shaq faced last year and you can now see why he said that.