Could be worse

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Oregon is 2-4 and looking at 2-5. Guess multi multi million dollar facilities and a golden goose doesn't always guarantee success.

Although the other side of the coin is we had that record last year...

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Oregon is 2-4 and looking at 2-5. Guess multi multi million dollar facilities and a golden goose doesn't always guarantee success.

Although the other side of the coin is we had that record last year...

It's a shame ( not that i care). Their coach is trying to be a cheap imitation of Chip Kelly and is failing them and himself.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Notre Dame is 2-5 (blue blood program) and Michigan State is 2-4 (playoff team last year). Not to mention the struggles for Texas and Da U the last few years, the latter just now experiencing a decline and turning on Richt. It could be worse. We had a taste of the top in 2014. Those teams feel like they belong there. I'm just as frustrsted as anyone that we didn't beat Pitt or Miami. Winnable games. But we're 4-3 and have an offense that's rolling. Some teams are falling apart and their fanbases aren't as patient as ours.

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Notre Dame is 2-5 (blue blood program) and Michigan State is 2-4 (playoff team last year). Not to mention the struggles for Texas and Da U the last few years, the latter just now experiencing a decline and turning on Richt. It could be worse. We had a taste of the top in 2014. Those teams feel like they belong there. I'm just as frustrsted as anyone that we didn't beat Pitt or Miami. Winnable games. But we're 4-3 and have an offense that's rolling. Some teams are falling apart and their fanbases aren't as patient as ours.
And Ohio State has just a few minutes left in the 4th to overcome a deficit w Penn St. It certainly happens to the best of them