Cory Alexander

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
We could easily have 2 players that deserve first team this year but it just isnt likely. Probably one first team and one second. Jose is the best point in the league IMO. Not really much difference in first and second team this year. Moses is my MVP but hard to say what this team would be without both of them.

MikeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
It can be difficult sometimes to synch up the radio call (over internet) and the broadcast. The broadcast seems to come back from commercial offset every time. So, after the last game when I had a lot of trouble I wasn't going to bother with it this time. But, as soon as that crap came out of his mouth, I had to switch over. It was worth it.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
And it wasn't close. Add the fact that Moses was the leading vote getter for first team All ACC and was first team All Defense. Not sure what basketball Cory was watching.

Something else confuses me. So he knocks the guy for putting up numbers in the last 2 weeks or w/e?

Well, don't you want your star player to elevate his game down the stretch? I mean, that's a good thing right?

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Something else confuses me. So he knocks the guy for putting up numbers in the last 2 weeks or w/e?

Well, don't you want your star player to elevate his game down the stretch? I mean, that's a good thing right?

The point he was making would have been a good point, had it been true. It was just bs though.

He was arguing that Moses hadn't played to this level most of the year, which is true (although if he had been he'd be unanimous NCAA player of the year), but was also implying that he had been mediocre and/or significantly worse than Jose most of the year. Moses wasn't mediocre most of the year. He was probably second team all acc most of the year, and while he was behind Jose, it wasn't by a tremendous amount.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
It was painful to listen to. A lot of folks on around the net throwing shade on Moses too. Hope we kick *** in the acc tournament to shut everyone up!

That's news to me. I don't think I've seen anyone really contest it. Young winning CotY is the one getting a lot of hate, and some UVA fan believing Huff should won dPoY instead, which I don't agree with but think is a fair position to hold.