Correction IS 4 WEEKS ENOUGH for duke.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
Maybe this will be our bowl game. Call it the suck bowl. See who is the worst in the conference.

Did FSU leave the conference?

Currently 11th. We’d probably be sitting around 9th with a win. Could finish as high as 7th depending on how COVID plays out with the easiest stretch of our schedule.

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
Are there any fans that even care about this season anymore, I'm not talking about GT fans, just fans in general? I've pretty much lost interest in CFB this year myself, I'm not speaking of GTFB, just could care less about what is going on anywhere in CFB. That's just me and maybe it's only me. Need to let our President finish pulling off the greatest "sting" operation in the history of man and covid will be gone IMO and we'll get back to truth and a normal way of life I'm guessing. Time will tell, stay tuned.

Jacketfish

Jolly Good Fellow
Have they not announced the time of the Duke game yet? I thought they usually did this 2 weeks pryor. Sorry if this has been explained elsewhere already.

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
Lordy, let this game be played. We need a barometer to see if we have made any progress at all. Good to see we are now mostly healthy!

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Are there any fans that even care about this season anymore, I'm not talking about GT fans, just fans in general? I've pretty much lost interest in CFB this year myself, I'm not speaking of GTFB, just could care less about what is going on anywhere in CFB. That's just me and maybe it's only me. Need to let our President finish pulling off the greatest "sting" operation in the history of man and covid will be gone IMO and we'll get back to truth and a normal way of life I'm guessing. Time will tell, stay tuned.

will we return to normal? Not in 2021. A friend of mine had tix on the 45 yard line and won the lottery to attend the Saints game. Blew it off.

I doubt we will see packed stadiums for many years, if ever.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I cannot remember which year it was, but this pic is the GT@Duke game. Notice the not-yet-COVID crowd at Wallace Wake Stadium.

1605796208913.png