Corner turned?

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Meh, you're part of a very small group of GT fans that still want to complain about the coach because he does it his way and his way rubs you wrong. I get that. His way rubs me wrong too, but I just close my eyes and remember he's not saying or doing what he's doing for me. He's doing it for the kids he needs to bring in to get this program to where it needs to be. Yes, it chaps my *** when he starts in. When I have had too much, I turn him off and watch other GT football stuff. He's making mistakes and he's paid a lot of money not to. But, thing is, I think we're much better than we were last year and much, much better than the year before. I ignore what bothers me because I think he's headed where we need to go. And...the old adage "fake it till you make it" has value. Look at where it's got the "SEC"

Nothing in this should be read as aggressive or confrontational. I know it's worded poorly, but I don't want to go back and wordsmith it.
Me too so I have no idea what you are responding to.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
This was the first game in the CGC era where I left feeling confident in our coaching staff from top to bottom. Need to see more consistency going forward but you gotta start somewhere and hopefully we see this kind of toughness, fire and execution the rest of the season.
And that’s the head scratcher. Where has that been?

slugboy

Staff member
that means the last 2 seasons are the responsibility of both @CuseJacket and @John. I know for a fact that the entire coaching staff applied for membership here immediately upon their hiring because TStan advised them that we were a wealth of valuable but free insight but the administrative wheels turn slowly here at GTSwarm. [ My neighbor has a nephew that goes to church with TStan's financial planner's administrative assistant's fiance and that is how I found this out]. CPJ and CCG still have active accounts (their user names are confidential of course) and are still active here for the most part. Especially in the uniform and money down threads. Sadly, both were banned from the political forum but we all laugh about it now when we get together for golf and poker. ;)

Let’s hope people never find out that we kicked Pastner off the board for not taking any fashion advice.