Coray Carlson

Rodney Kent

Ramblin' Wreck
I did not recognize this name when I saw it in the sport's section. Kudo's to you Coray for hanging in their and having a good attitude about your tenure on the GT football team. I am sure you will succeed in your goals with the Chemical Engineering Degree. I hope we get ahead in the Mi-crookedlettercrookedletter-i-crookedlettercrookedletter-i-humpbackhumpback-i game and you get into the game during your last playing season with the football game. That was a very good article about you in the AJC, and represents many of our Scout Team players.

Nook Su Kow

Ramblin' Wreck
I did not recognize this name when I saw it in the sport's section. Kudo's to you Coray for hanging in their and having a good attitude about your tenure on the GT football team. I am sure you will succeed in your goals with the Chemical Engineering Degree. I hope we get ahead in the Mi-crookedlettercrookedletter-i-crookedlettercrookedletter-i-humpbackhumpback-i game and you get into the game during your last playing season with the football game. That was a very good article about you in the AJC, and represents many of our Scout Team players.
hahaha David Banner fan?