Contact Work - Neighbor helping neighbor

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
Seeing as how there may be lay offs soon for some, and how this is a fine technical school, I thought this would be a good section to post this.

My thought is if anyone personally, or for their company needs, some temporary contact engineering work, this may be a good place to get in touch with people with specific expertise.

For example, I graduated Tech with a mechanical engineering degree. I can work in most cad programs and have access to Autodesk Fusion 360 where I can provide 3d models and 2d drawings. If anyone needs temporary work, I am willing to take it on.

Things like this can help people weather the storm, while at the same time providing meaningful service that can be mutually beneficial. I know we are expecting layoffs where I'm working and thought this may be a great place to find something to keep myself busy in the meantime.

Mods I apologise if this breaks any rules.

Thanks

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
A GT friend is basically a sole proprietor and cuts hair at his Duluth, Ga. Barber Shop. He’s styled my hair, my son and others I know say he’s the best ever. I totally endorse him. A fine gentleman, who is as nice of a man as he will treat your needs. We both have a special needs adult son. Sales are down over 50% since the coronavirus quarantine. It’s a tiny place in Mall Corners and he sterilizes the waiting chair, clipping chair and his tools. DM’s/Personal Messages are accepted, since I’d like to help him out.

Mr. Daniel Yoon(walk-in’s accepted)
3666 Satellite Blvd.
Duluth, Ga.
Mall Corners Barber
678-622-1339

Thank you,
Kirk M.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
KROGER IS HIRING

Apply Today!
As America's grocer, we're here for our customers and communities when they need us most, with open stores and openhearted hospitality. To help keep our stores open to support the communities we serve, we're hiring 10,000 new associates nationwide with immediate positions available. If you or someone you know is interested in joining our team, we'd love to hear from you.

https://jobs.kroger.com/

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Sam's Club hiring...

Our associates have been stepping up in heroic ways in your clubs and in your communities. They're working around the clock to clean & re-stock to provide the best member experience for you—because you're why we do what we do.

We're hiring thousands more associates nationwide to reinforce our in-club teams and help ensure that the products you need are being restocked as quickly as they arrive at our clubs. We're also providing cash bonuses to our hourly associates* to help recognize their incredible commitment to serving your needs and being here for you.

Want to join a team that's making a real difference?

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
90528544_10110913196070072_1658644544977108992_n.jpg

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GOODLETTSVILLE, Tenn. —

Dollar General announced Monday that it plans to hire up to 50,000 employees by the end of April in an effort to support customers’ needs during the coronavirus outbreak.

The company said in a statement that as the heightened demand for household essentials offered by Dollar General stores continues across the country amid COVID-19 concerns, it plans to nearly double its normal hiring rate and add up to 50,000 employees by the end of April.

https://www.wjcl.com/article/dollar...DptY0SgEamG7YPr0y1qdLLtRfebRVOIC4NWGubqBIYDs#