Congratulations to the GT FB Program

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
He could have a learning disability which is covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act and is admitted under different rules.

There is a big difference between having dyslexia and not being able to read. If he had been dyslexic, that would have been highlighted.

But I'll never fault a person for improving themselves and helping others, even if it is a uga grad.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
There is a big difference between having dyslexia and not being able to read. If he had been dyslexic, that would have been highlighted.

But I'll never fault a person for improving themselves and helping others, even if it is a uga grad.
I’ll make fun of (u)GA until the cows come home (uGA...cows...home: get it?), but I really do agree with you on that point. If someone goes to UGA and applies themself, they will get a damn-good education.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer

Who mentioned dyslexia? There are many more serious conditions than that that are considered Learning Disabilities.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Granted, but IF he had a learning disability, they would have mentioned it and how he over came out. It seems that the guy just was never taught to read. But kudos to him for helping kids read, something I'm sure he wishes someone would've done for him.

croberts

Ramblin' Wreck
Well, I’m happy for him that things have work out.
On the other hand, my favorite replay is listening to the Ga broadcaster announce that Malcolm should write a book about his game winning catch in 2014! Oops, we have 18 seconds left.
surely nothing could go wrong!;)