1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Congrats to Sneezy

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by pinglett, Dec 17, 2013.

1. pinglett

pinglett Helluva Engineer

2. bat_082994

bat_082994 Helluva Engineer

Congrats! We're gonna miss you

3. Eric

Eric Retired Co-Founder Staff Member

We are privileged to have watched him over the last four years... he has really turned into one of the best players in football and showed up when we needed him the most. I have loved what he has brought on and off the field during his tenure at Tech...he's tied for the all time sack record at GT, let's hope he can break it during the bowl game!

4. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Helluva Engineer

Congrats to a hard working kid. Hope he has a good draft and lands with a good team.

pinglett likes this.
  5. iopjacket

iopjacket Ramblin' Wreck

Congrats. He is well deserving of the recognition,

I hope his staying his senior year and perhaps playing out of position doesn't negatively affect his draft status.

6. QuickKick

QuickKick Jolly Good Fellow

Proud of Jerry! Recognition richly deserved!

7. dressedcheeseside

dressedcheeseside Helluva Engineer

Way to go Sneezy!

8. GruffyMcGuiness

GruffyMcGuiness Jolly Good Fellow

After the year he has had? No way. Improved it at anything. He could play LB or DE in the NFL anyway. I'd bet LB

9. bat_082994

bat_082994 Helluva Engineer

If anything, I think this year helped his status by showing that he can play DE at the same level as rush linebacker

poodleface likes this.
  10. Ibeeballin

Ibeeballin GT Athlete Featured Member

+1. Coming back and showing he that he can dominate standing up and with his hand in the dirt now makes him appealing to all 32 teams instead of the 13-15 3-4 Defenses. He will definitely, IMO, be selected by a 3-4 team as a OLB

pinglett and GruffyMcGuiness like this.
  11. Lexjacket

Lexjacket Helluva Engineer

He deserves everything good that comes his way! I never met a finer young man.(y)

AE 87 likes this.
  12. GTonTop88

GTonTop88 Helluva Engineer

Hate to compare him to a UGA player, but he reminds me a lot of Justin Houstan. Not a bad player to be compared to though.

13. GTonTop88

GTonTop88 Helluva Engineer

At the Pitt game there were scouts from the Rams, and Chiefs looking at him. I believe he would be a good fit for both of them. Would really like the Falcon to get him. I have a good feeling that in a couple of years people are gonna look back and say he was an absolute steal. His work ethic is unmatched, that's what separates great players from good ones. Jerry Rice would've been mediocre at best, if it wasn't for his drive