Complimentary Guest Tickets - NIU, KSU

Ramblin Wreckt

Georgia Tech Fan
I didn't see this in a quick search, so figured worth mentioning. STH's should have received an email on July 28 titled "Complimentary Guest Tickets Now Available" that contained a code to use for 2 free tix to either September 4 vs. Northern Illinois (7:30 PM) or September 11 vs. Kennesaw State (12:00 PM). Be sure to claim them and invite some friends, or if not just give them to anyone here that wants them.

Go Jackets, THWg

Ramblin Wreckt

Georgia Tech Fan
Glad to see there's interest at least! I now feel a tad guilty for the thread title perhaps being misleading, ie "free tix in here" - just wanted to make sure that season ticket holders are claiming these and putting them to good use.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
I didn't see this in a quick search, so figured worth mentioning. STH's should have received an email on July 28 titled "Complimentary Guest Tickets Now Available" that contained a code to use for 2 free tix to either September 4 vs. Northern Illinois (7:30 PM) or September 11 vs. Kennesaw State (12:00 PM). Be sure to claim them and invite some friends, or if not just give them to anyone here that wants them.

Go Jackets, THWg
Looking to take my grandson to the opening game with NIU. He is 9 years old and a huge fan but this will be his first opportunity to see Tech since he normally plays his youth games on Saturdays. So anyone willing to share two seats to the opener would be a true blessing. Please hit me up on here or leave a message if interested in helping the cause. Thanks.