Collins should be sponsored by Waffle House

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
Waffle House Corporate office should be BUSY writing out a check to the 2020 Building campaign for all this free PR from Collins endorsement. This is especially true considering WH link to GT. Not saying that they don't currently give but considering all the recent exposure to WH by Collins maybe they could give a little extra as a curiosity thank you gesture. Lol
Maybe Collins could make headlines by GT being the first football team to have a WH short order cook on scholarship.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Waffle House Corporate office should be BUSY writing out a check to the 2020 Building campaign for all this free PR from Collins endorsement. This is especially true considering WH link to GT. Not saying that they don't currently give but considering all the recent exposure to WH by Collins maybe they could give a little extra as a curiosity thank you gesture. Lol
Maybe Collins could make headlines by GT being the first football team to have a WH short order cook on scholarship.
Have the Coach Collins burger or the Coach Collins smothered and covered hashbrowns:)

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Have to be a little careful loving up to Waffle House too much. We really made fun of UGAG fans and their "Waffle House Wedding" a few years back.

20080923-waffle-house-wedding.jpg

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I miss Al Ciraldo and the WaHo commercials..."Waffle House, a great place to eat...a great place to work". as an aside, is there anything is this world better in this world than a WaHo waitress. (excluding puppies and bird dogs?) If you call me honey and fetch me an All Star special and keep my coffee cup full, it's a safe bet that i'm gonna fall in love and leave a tip about the same as the check. I've never had the courage to ask one out though cause I'm married to a woman who is mean and wouldn't understand.

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
Waffle House founded by Tech guys
I knew that they were linked to GT. I was trying to be careful when creating this thread b/c I no real knowledge of how much they currently donate to support/fund athletics or the academic side of GT. Trying to walk gently upon the "unknown" when I said WH should be a sponsor or give us some money for all the free Press!

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
It is, generall
I knew that they were linked to GT. I was trying to be careful when creating this thread b/c I no real knowledge of how much they currently donate to support/fund athletics or the academic side of GT. Trying to walk gently upon the "unknown" when I said WH should be a sponsor or give us some money for all the free Press!
It is, generally speaking, a lot. No idea about breakdown though.