Collins’ salary 56th among FBS coaches USA Today Report

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Link

Collins’ salary for 2020 was 12th among the 12 ACC coaches whose salary information was reported, with Miami’s Manny Diaz and Boston College’s Jeff Hafley not included. Both coach at private schools.

Thacker, Key, Caralka, and Patenaude information too.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
I laugh at plenty of things, just not bad, played out jokes from trolls

Sorry I hurt your feelings. Been going to Tech games for 45 years. I prefer winning to what we’ve been doing the last few years. Troll? Grow up. Geez.

Sorry. He’s the most elite coach in the world with the most elite staff and let’s got eat some waffles. I’ve already got my Waffle House cup on the sideline. Is that better? 😂😂

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Sorry I hurt your feelings. Been going to Tech games for 45 years. I prefer winning to what we’ve been doing the last few years. Troll? Grow up. Geez.

Sorry. He’s the most elite coach in the world with the most elite staff and let’s got eat some waffles. I’ve already got my Waffle House cup on the sideline. Is that better? 😂😂
You didn’t hurt my feelings at all? More like just made me roll my eyes. Which I continued to do after reading this post which is also troll-y. Enjoy your night and the weekend, chief

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Tech has been losing the money war for as long as I can remember but the pace of decline in being financially competitive has accelerated over the last ten years. I am really curious what the answer is or if there is an answer. You would think that a school that routinely produces millionaires would know how to solve for X on this.

Like the poster who was joking I am not worried about CGC. He has indicated this is his dream job. If he can pull a Dabo at Tech he can have most any salary he wants because the program will generate a lot more money. But Tech has been getting by on the cheap with coaches for so long that it may dig a whole too deep to climb out of.

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
This maybe the wrong board but I don’t understand the CGC needs to be Dabo stuff. I get the corkiness trying to play to recruits. CGC was a broyles award winning DC who if things don’t turn around will get another major DC job whereas Dabo was a WR coach before being promoted. Tech is also very different from Clemson. They have a bigger stadium, more students, and have always had a higher recruiting ceiling because South Carolina ≠ UGA. Just not a comparison that makes a lot of sense to me.