Collin Sexton going off!

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
Man we could've used a stud like this for even one season! Kid is a 4.0 student too. Will we ever get guys like this again from our own state? Glad he didn't choose the mutts is bout the only thing you can say.

Deleted member 2897

Yea, he's exactly who I DON'T want to come here. If it takes cheating, then no thanks. And a 4.0 at Alabama means literally nothing to me. It could be great, or it could be nothing. The number of hours you have to take your first year are so pitifully low, and Alabama is ranked #264 by Forbes. Maybe I am just an old man yelling at clouds today.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Yea, he's exactly who I DON'T want to come here. If it takes cheating, then no thanks. And a 4.0 at Alabama means literally nothing to me. It could be great, or it could be nothing. The number of hours you have to take your first year are so pitifully low, and Alabama is ranked #264 by Forbes. Maybe I am just an old man yelling at clouds today.
just today? ;)

Gtmamn61

Georgia Tech Fan
Were we even close to landing him? I know we were in his final list. Of course the payola controversy makes you wonder.