College Playoff Rankings

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Auburn being 14th is a bunch of crap

Right on track with the "No SEC team left behind" agenda. You might say, "Well, why is Mizzou so low?" Well, we can't have the Big12 teams looking too good too soon into their indoctrination. Someone might recognize the fact that they're on par with the other super teams too quickly. Can't have that.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
Right on track with the "No SEC team left behind" agenda. You might say, "Well, why is Mizzou so low?" Well, we can't have the Big12 teams looking too good too soon into their indoctrination. Someone might recognize the fact that they're on par with the other super teams too quickly. Can't have that.
DRad made sure to keep Clemson in there

Eli

Helluva Engineer
And how do you put Ohio State above Baylor just because Baylor didn't play last week? I don't get it...someone is going to get murdered over this new playoff system

Eli

Helluva Engineer
Their arguments are what really piss me off. "Arkansas is good because they have been competitive." But they have a losing record. " we gotta drop fsu because they don't dominate every game." just stupid

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Their arguments are what really piss me off. "Arkansas is good because they have been competitive." But they have a losing record. " we gotta drop fsu because they don't dominate every game." just stupid

Hehe, so we upgrade crap-a** Arkansas (and by extension the teams that beat them) for losing but punish FSU for winning? Brilliant.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
these rankings hurt our Orange Bowl Chances if we don't beat UGA. If we lose and Clemson and Louisville win out we would drop below them in rankings. Auburn and Utah ahead of us is a joke.

Agreed...no way Clem's Son should have been in the top 25, and I guess I am o.k. with L'ville being there. If we don't stay close in the hate game, we will drop below one or both of these schools....

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Time to cheer for South Carolina and Notre Dame. Also anyone ahead of us to lose. Or Let's just beat the damn dogs and be done with it!!!

Eli

Helluva Engineer
I can't wait until Saban retires, les miles goes to Michigan, mark Richt gets caught whoring his wife out to current players, Dan Mullen goes to the nfl and spurrier retires then the SEC will be ****. Haha

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
No way Utah and Auburn should be ahead of us. Arizona State lost to a bad Oregon State team and should have dropped further as well. We are the only 2 loss team with 9 wins, that alone shoud put us in the 8 to 13 range. I notice the PAC 12 has 6 teams in the top 25, other than Oregon, there is not a PAC 12 team that is really good. The SEC has 6, the ACC has 4, the Big 10 has 5 and the Big 12 has 4. It looks like the committee is making sure their individual constituencies are well represented. More political than objective.

Go Jackets!