College Football RISK on Reddit

crut

Helluva Engineer
Yes. I just do what I’m told. I’ve never been able to increase to two stars and sometimes I can’t get logged in from the “marching orders” email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmm wait whats your issue?

815 GT people playing this game by the way

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
composite.gif

The progression gif is pretty awesome.

Texas_Wreck53

Georgia Tech Fan
Keep up the good fight! I’ve accepted I will only be a three star. 5000 karma is far far away.

Hopefully one day soon we can fight down and get the motherland back.

Texas_Wreck53

Georgia Tech Fan
Yes. I just do what I’m told. I’ve never been able to increase to two stars and sometimes I can’t get logged in from the “marching orders” email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they removed the link from the marching orders email due to some other teams sending out fake orders with links or crashing the server or something.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
This Friday, they're starting a new rule that the more your team controls a conference, the more your entire team's stars get weighted. Not great for us or our alliance.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Whoever is running the strategy group, I’d like to join in and do my part. I’m a lightweight Reddit user so am sitting at 1 star but every vote counts. I just saw this recently and have defended the home turf the last couple days. My user name is obiwanjabroni420

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Whoever is running the strategy group, I’d like to join in and do my part. I’m a lightweight Reddit user so am sitting at 1 star but every vote counts. I just saw this recently and have defended the home turf the last couple days. My user name is obiwanjabroni420
Request to join r/GTRisk and you'll get daily updates.

crut

Helluva Engineer
We have a discord chat where strategy is discussed daily. Send me a PM on reddit and I'll help get you in. My name on reddit is ccrut