College football hall of fame

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
I was actually the third person down the tunnel, and the first person into the actual building, when they opened their doors. When you get their, you get a "badge" to wear around your neck that has an RFID chip in that when you first "check in, you basically set up your "profile (why I was able to get in first), like select your favorite team. As you walk up to displays, specifics including GA Tech will pop up.

When you get upstairs to the actual HoF, you will get to kiosks that allow you to select teams, players/coaches, and specifics on them, etc., and it can start on you RDID chip.

If you plan on going more than once, I suggest you purchase the "VIP" pass (annual passes) as they'll be much less expensive over the long haul.

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
I went the day before the Wofford game. Place was full of Ole Miss, Alabama, and West Virginia fans in town for the CFA Kickoff Classic. I and two Georgie fans were the only exceptions. They have HOF gear with GT on it in the gift shop, which is pretty cool. I bought a hat.

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
How much time should be planned for visiting the hall to do it justice. I could go before the game on Saturday or Sunday morning. I would have more time on Sunday so I am inclined to do that.