• Tech covers spread

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Tech by 50

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Happy Parks And Rec GIF

(I mean, not that I really expect us to win this year. But we all know Bobby Dodd under the lights is a spooky place...)

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Hoping for some luck as it's essentially a meaningless game for them. I also don't believe they are good enough to just "show up" and win every game like the past 2 years (they are however... let me go throw up real quick... a very good team)

idbgt

Georgia Tech Fan
-take Beck out in first series by overloading the right side of the DL, then lets see how it goes. Run the heck out of the ball, shorten the game and you will keep it close

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
On Saturday, November 28, 2008 I was invited to go to the Kentucky-Tennessee game with my father-in-law in Knoxville. He had two tickets and someone had to cancel on him. So I went with him. Phillip Fulmer had just been fired and rumors were swirling on the local media that Kiffin was on his way to save them.

That afternoon we sat in our hotel room and watched as the underdog Jackets went into Athens under first-year HC Paul Johnson and pulled off the upset with a dominant second half. Then we headed over to Neyland and watched the Vols send Fulmer off in style. It was a good day for both of us.

Last week I found out I would be out of town the weekend of the GA game. I sold my tickets to a fellow Swarmer. I will be in Tennessee celebrating Thanksgiving with my wife's family. On Saturday, November 25th, I will be making my second trip to Neyland stadium with my father in law to watch Tennessee-Vandy. We'll get home in time to see most of the Jackets under first-year HC, Brent Key.

Don't let it be said that I'm not willing to do my part. Taking one for the team.