COFH kickoff at noon (ABC)

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I'm sure our typical lack of uniformity in color choice doesn't help that look, either. We wear white, gold, navy, yellow, and it still blows me away that I see so many people at our games wearing apparel that doesn't really have white or gold (or even navy) as the primary/majority color. A Clemson home game appears to be all orange; UGAg appears to be all red. We look like a group of random people pulled off the street most of the time.
Also the fact that white and the most of the gold apparel that’s available now are hard to distinguish from each other at a distance. Blue and black stand out a lot in a crowd of white and gold. Honestly, Tech should’ve just went with yellow as the primary color and called it gold, like Iowa, the Packers and Steelers, Mizzou, and the like. The current gold washes out when matched with a lot of white, and gets completely washed out when surrounded by red or orange. Red and orange are dominate colors, so when UGAg or Clemp fans wear white, purple, grey, black, etc, they don’t stand out as much like they do among white and gold.

Techfan02

Ramblin' Wreck
How we win we loose against ncst that's four losses we won last time after four losses at miami who had a 95% chance against us