Coaching Carousel

Techster

Helluva Engineer
GA Southern should have went with Ivin Jasper for HC...c'mon man! How many times does Southern have to do the whole "let's try a non-option heavy scheme" experiment to learn that it's just not going to turn out well for them down there?

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
SMH Don't be that way, ugAE

Still putting no respeck on my name, smh. You got me. ouch. It's so clever. It never gets old. It shuts me down and puts me in my place. I can just see you bragging to your wife, "Yeah, he goes by AE 87, and then what I do is I put a ug in front of it so it says ugAE; you know, like the cesspool uga but with an E at the end. ... I got him."

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Still putting no respeck on my name, smh. You got me. ouch. It's so clever. It never gets old. It shuts me down and puts me in my place. I can just see you bragging to your wife, "Yeah, he goes by AE 87, and then what I do is I put a ug in front of it so it says ugAE; you know, like the cesspool uga but with an E at the end. ... I got him."

That's exactly how it goes. Exactly.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Ole Miss announces more changes to football staff

http://www.sunherald.com/sports/college/sec/university-of-mississippi/article119662548.html

Two more spots have opened up in the Ole Miss football program.

The school announced Thursday that longtime co-offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach Dan Werner “will not return” in 2017. In addition, assistant athletic director Barney Farrar’s contract has not been renewed. Farrar, who played vital role in recruiting, was previously placed on administrative leave.

The changes came after it was announced before the Egg Bowl that defensive coordinator Dave Wommack was retiring after 38 years in coaching.