Coaching Carousel 6 - You can't make everyone happy. You are not bacon.

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
33796E50-FB0E-4696-8436-E195DC14C564.jpeg

slugboy

Staff member
So now that season is over, how concerned should we be about Arizona and Pastner?
I don’t know, but Arizona was already in a rebuild situation, and they’re facing what looks like big NCAA sanctions. Fans seem somewhat divided about firing him, as he’s started to rebuild and firing him might mean starting over. Certainly looks like they have to make up their minds soon, but former players are backing Miller.
Unless I missed a news release, earlier this week it looked like Miller was staying on

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
😂 IU delusional, that is not happening.

Honestly, I could absolutely see Stevens tryna get out before the reaper in Boston. They're struggling and were supposed to be a contender. They've clearly tuned him out, imho, and he's always struggled with managing nba egos.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Honestly, I could absolutely see Stevens tryna get out before the reaper in Boston. They're struggling and were supposed to be a contender. They've clearly tuned him out, imho, and he's always struggled with managing nba egos.
But Indiana?

slugboy

Staff member
It doesn’t look like you leave the NBA for college, though—it just looks like you go to a different team.