Coach K out after 2018

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
STFU...

You need to DM me now...
Buddy of mine bought a house and said the guy he bought it from left him a bottle of bourbon. Asked me if I'd heard of "something van Winkle" I told him to sell it but apparently it had been opened and was only 3/4 full. Unfortunately it's bourbon for people who don't like bourbon (in my defense I've had 10 year a bunch and 21 year only once and left feeling underwhelmed.) It's super smooth and mellow. I'm used to having some sort of flavor and a tiny bite in my bourbon. Guess that's why Blanton's is my favorite. In the buffalo Trace rack houses Blanton's surrounds pappy barrels and is just as good but with a little bite.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Buddy of mine bought a house and said the guy he bought it from left him a bottle of bourbon. Asked me if I'd heard of "something van Winkle" I told him to sell it but apparently it had been opened and was only 3/4 full. Unfortunately it's bourbon for people who don't like bourbon (in my defense I've had 10 year a bunch and 21 year only once and left feeling underwhelmed.) It's super smooth and mellow. I'm used to having some sort of flavor and a tiny bite in my bourbon. Guess that's why Blanton's is my favorite. In the buffalo Trace rack houses Blanton's surrounds pappy barrels and is just as good but with a little bite.
I'm a bourbon guy who likes to drink bourbon. I've just never had Pappy I recently finally got my hands in some Elmer T Lee and its delicious. I like some bite as well. Blantons is always in my bar as well. Basil Haydens, Blantons, Buffalo Trace and Old Forrester 1897 and 1920 are some of my favorites.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
K is only interested in records now. He has nothing left to prove. I feel for the guy that replaces him because with all the one and dones the cupboard will be bare as soon as he leaves.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I don't think the cupboard will be empty though. Say he get done after this year. AOC, Tucker, DeLaurier and Bolden will still be there. You may have to ask them to stay and not transfer but that's not a bad start

The next guy will disappoint though. No doubt about that

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I'm a bourbon guy who likes to drink bourbon. I've just never had Pappy I recently finally got my hands in some Elmer T Lee and its delicious. I like some bite as well. Blantons is always in my bar as well. Basil Haydens, Blantons, Buffalo Trace and Old Forrester 1897 and 1920 are some of my favorites.

FYI Eagle Rare, distilled by Buffalo Trace, is better than their name brand....imo anyway. Was about the same price a year ago.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Eagle Rare is a staple bottle in my bar. Getting tricky to find it around my neck of the woods which is increasingly annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk