Coach Johnson won this game

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
Sims' first TD could have easily stood as a fumble had it been called that way (the way he carries the ball is going to lose us a game if he keeps it up.)
CPJ was not happy with his ball security after Elon game.

This definitely needs to be addressed. Sims is not holding the ball correctly.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
This definitely needs to be addressed. Sims is not holding the ball correctly.
It must be a bad habit to break as after that open scrimmage in fall practice that they had for season ticket holders my brother and I watched Sims practicing doing rolls to the ground holding the ball. He was being told to put in extra practice on how he carried the ball and how he falls with it before the season even began.

What is odd for me is I do not recall him having this issue the last few seasons.

SoCal_GT_Fan

Jolly Good Fellow
Sims indeed has some ball security issues. No joking, he should watch some clips of Tiki Barber who had ball security issues too until he changed the way he was holding the ball while with the NY Giants . Went from a fumbling machine to one of the elite RBs in the NFL. He held the ball up high closely against his chest and that significantly reduced the number of fumbles he had.

DWTR&B

Georgia Tech Fan
Yes, I know....I thought about what I said the previous week and now have to eat a lot of crow. I still think that his style of offense and knowing how to get the crucial first downs against UNC won us the game. However, against teams like VT we need to throw in something to mess up the timing of the defense. We tried to do that but the guys couldn't quit jumping offsides. The coaches have to get the guys ready for this. In fact, we should be varying the snap count against everyone and then we would be more likely to handle it in the big games.