Coach Dollar

BC_Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
A lot of internet chatter around Chad Dollar joining Bruce Pearl at Auburn...

Anyone out there know if there is truth to this?

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If a spot does open up I wonder if we'd approach Cliff Warren...now that he's available.

He has some familiarity with the program and did a good job developing our PG talent a decade+ ago (Jack, Bynum, Akins)
And I saw him hanging out on a day I randomly happened to be at the AA during January. Although, I'm guessing that was just courtesy use of the facility.

I hope we loosen the purse strings a bit before we lose Coach Dollar. He's tied in really well in GA.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
AU site says his former assistant Tony Jones will be one. He's bringing his son in a support role, non coaching. Says he's looking at 1-2 more.

http://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/137794-pearl-assistants/

Our staff may need some shaking up. Most were brought in for recruiting first and we're not exactly tearing it up out there.

Thats not true according to scouts. CBG is bringing in great class after great class. This is just one of the many things he does wonderfully. In game coaching and player development being the others. Its really because the program was in such disarray 3 years ago that we havent won a NC yet.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Thats not true according to scouts. CBG is bringing in great class after great class. This is just one of the many things he does wonderfully. In game coaching and player development being the others. Its really because the program was in such disarray 3 years ago that we havent won a NC yet.

This guy still typing about three years ago.. How long does it take to for a turnaround? A above .500 record?
His first 3 season record is the same as Hewitts last three season's record. In his 11 seasons of D1 coaching he's only coached 2 teams to the tournament. The guy being a mediocre coach is generous.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
This guy still typing about three years ago.. How long does it take to for a turnaround? A above .500 record?
His first 3 season record is the same as Hewitts last three season's record. In his 11 seasons of D1 coaching he's only coached 2 teams to the tournament. The guy being a mediocre coach is generous.

He is being sarcastic.