Coach Brent Key to Speak @ Lake Oconee Bistro | 5/24 @ noon

gtie73

Ramblin' Wreck
Nice. My dad lives there. I'll make sure to tell him.
any of you are welcome to attend. We have spent a year building up the club and now have a 110 GT FANS/alumni in the Oconee Yellow Jacket club. Please let us know if you plan on attending so we can provide the arrangements . You can contact me at [email protected] or call me at 770-377-9468.
Sincerely,
BobHarris

MidtownJacket

Staff member
any of you are welcome to attend. We have spent a year building up the club and now have a 110 GT FANS/alumni in the Oconee Yellow Jacket club. Please let us know if you plan on attending so we can provide the arrangements . You can contact me at [email protected] or call me at 770-377-9468.
Sincerely,
BobHarris
Thanks Bob - Saw a note on Rivals about the event and had asked if there was a registration process, happy to hear about the success of the OYJC!

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Sincerely,
BobHarris
This is not a place inside one of the gated communities is it?

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Were weeks away from the meeting and Response has been very good to great. Concerned about space now. please ask your dad to email or call if he wants to attend. also if he wants to join the Oconee club on a regular basis. Thanks! BH

Hey Bob. I sent you a message.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Were weeks away from the meeting and Response has been very good to great. Concerned about space now. please ask your dad to email or call if he wants to attend. also if he wants to join the Oconee club on a regular basis. Thanks! BH
It's on Sting Talk now, but your contact information is not posted.

gtie73

Ramblin' Wreck
This is not a place inside one of the gated communities is it?
nope. Oconee Bistro at noon for lunch on 24th, but the the meeting is well broadcast on local radio and the web sites (there are over 100 local names in our OYJ roster) so interest has been greater than normal. Our meeting room can host 60-65, so we are concerned about space. that is the reason we ask people to let us know if they plan on attending. my contact information is above . if someone wants to provide it on the Rivals please do so. if GT fans show up and we are not prepared they might not get in. Nice issue to have! BH

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
Is "Gat" a typo or does it stand for something I'm not familiar with?
Great crowd, way to go guys. Curious if GOL was there, doesn't he live there?