Clemsons new 55 million football complex

ZacketJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Surely recruits wouldn't care whether a school had incredible facilities that look like a place reserved for reality show stars with everything an athlete could ever dream of having, right?

Right? :unsure:

Ultimately, what CPJ has been saying for the last couple years is true -- if our athletic department wants to have the kind of success that teams like Clemson are having, the school needs to have the same level of commitment as them.

I love Stansbury as the AD, but I'd love to hear more from him than just a desire to sell the GT brand as the school that will set students up for success for the rest of their lives. At true as that is, it doesn't give 17-year-olds googly eyes.

Last edited:

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
Surely recruits wouldn't care whether a school had incredible facilities that look like a place reserved for reality show stars with everything an athlete could ever dream of having, right?

Right? :unsure:

Ultimately, what CPJ has been saying for the last couple years is true -- if our athletic department wants to have the kind of success that teams like Clemson are having, the school needs to have the same level of commitment as them.

I love Stansbury as the AD, but I'd love to hear more from him than just a desire to sell the GT brand as the school that will set students up for success for the rest of their lives. At true as that is, it doesn't give 17-year-olds googly eyes.
I think GT would have to lower academic standards for athletes for that to happen.