Clemson v Ohio St

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
We just saw what talent looks like--just like the Mich st/Stanford game
giant 6-4,220 lb QBs that can pass well but run very WELL, DL that rushes passer,LBs that hit like hammers and WRs that catch EVERYTHING close AND block--that clem WR screen is deadly

Sebastian GT

Jolly Good Fellow
This too funny to not share here.

hsrf.gif

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
CU's D was really good this year. 5 teams scored more than 30 pts against them: U[sic]Ga, FSU, GT, SCar, tOSU. All but one other team was held to 14 or less.

Rodney Kent

Ramblin' Wreck
Clemson has a good offense, but they do not have a great defense. They are similar to UGA, they have some good athletes on defense, but they do not have a good defensive coordinator.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Clemson has a good offense, but they do not have a great defense. They are similar to UGA, they have some good athletes on defense, but they do not have a good defensive coordinator.

These type of ringing endorsements / indictments really crack me up. How many Clemson practices did you see. Which players are being utilized improperly....what calls did Venables make that we're just bad???

Rodney Kent

Ramblin' Wreck
Whiskey_Clear: Even though I am 78, my eyesight is still pretty good. I watch their games on TV when they are on, and that is pretty often. Also, it becomes obvious when you look at the scores. What is your excuse for trying to say my observations are bad. Have you done all the things you asked me to do?