Clemson Ticket Exchange

turfjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I need 4 tickets for Clemson. It doesn't matter where. We had a prior engagement cancel and now my kids are begging to go to the game.

tkgt75

Georgia Tech Fan
I have 2 Clemson tix, Section 109 (Lower West), Row 39. Face value = $75@. These are extra tix I bought for the game, now family member can't go.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I have 2 Clemson tix, Section 109 (Lower West), Row 39. Face value = $75@. These are extra tix I bought for the game, now family member can't go.
I'll buy you food from the varsity and be really loud at the game, this is my final offer lol :p

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Might have 2 for you depending on if I get the money for them this Friday. Don't count on these becoming available, but you will be first to know if they do.

... I know it's not our business, but curious as to why you'd what to get paid on Friday for a Thursday night game? Maybe I'm reading that wrong.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
... I know it's not our business, but curious as to why you'd what to get paid on Friday for a Thursday night game? Maybe I'm reading that wrong.
Because he was curious about Miami tix. Oct 1. This Friday if I don't get paid for two of the 4 tickets I purchased, then 2 will become available for purchase.