Clemson Ticket Exchange

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
I understand it is a Thursday evening game, and it is not easy for everyone to make it down, so I figured we could make tickets thread to keep the tickets within the GTSwarm community.

I will start it off. I am actually looking for two tickets, preferably lower level along the 40 or 30 yard line! Let me know what y'all got! Lets get this stadium packed in white!

Goldisbest

Georgia Tech Fan
I have 4 tickets and cannot make the game. I coach my son's team and we have a game Thursday night. These are my season tickets Section 104 Row 25 and a parking pass for East Lot. I would just like to get face value for the tickets. These are tickets that I can e-mail to you. I would rather no one use them than sell to a Clemson fan.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
If anyone's got 2 Duke tickets for later this year that's the one game I'm looking at going this year. My wife is a Duke fan so it won't 100% be going to GT fans.

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
I have 4 tickets and cannot make the game. I coach my son's team and we have a game Thursday night. These are my season tickets Section 104 Row 25 and a parking pass for East Lot. I would just like to get face value for the tickets. These are tickets that I can e-mail to you. I would rather no one use them than sell to a Clemson fan.

i am also interested. just sent you a PM.

DirtyDingusMagee

Georgia Tech Fan
I have 2 Clemson tickets. Section 103, row 22. I cannot make the game because I will be out of town on work travel. Will only sell to Tech fans. Send me a message if you're interested.

BLKJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I cant make it to the game so I've got 2 tickets section 217 row 10. Just looking for face value and I can email the tickets if anyone is interested.

UgagSucks

Jolly Good Fellow
I have one Clemson ticket available in section 222 for face value ($50). That's the east stands. It's an electronic ticket so I can email it over to you. Thanks!