Clemson Postgame

SouthernJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I feel like tonight we started trying to go outside and the tried to run the dive after we established that we couldn't do anything outside. I'm the past we'd make them stop the dive and then move outside if that wasn't working.

We should have started with the dive and worked our way out! Why did we do that. Yeah, I'm sitting in my garage on my 11 beer but damn it that's my opinion! #hottytotty

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Our offense was obviously a lot less prepared and talented than their defense. Our defense more than held their own. Overall, it's a disappointing night, but that was easily the best team we will play this year. Tip your cap and move on.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Bunch of negative f'ing nancies here. Get over it. You can say the score doesn't reflect the game because Clemson let off the gas but Lance was one move without fumbling away from us going into half down 14-7 and it could've been a different game. They're a beatable team no matter how talented. 2014 vs Duke was one of the worst offensive performances I've ever seen under CPJ and we turned it around that year.

The talent argument can go out the window. We have talent we just need to play better. All it takes is some damn confidence and execution. If we pull the same crap this year as last year and keep losing then I would serious question the leadership on this team.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Miami's defense ain't Clemson's, yet. It's coming though.

BC defense is stout but Clemson has a 300+ lb DE that's bigger than any of GT's Oline that not named Devine.

They just better. Kudos to Dabo for letting up on the gas.
Dabo let up on the gas? He told you that? Or is it possible that GT made adjustment, you know normally at half time that's what teams do right? Make adjustments.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Bunch of negative f'ing nancies here. Get over it. You can say the score doesn't reflect the game because Clemson let off the gas but Lance was one move without fumbling away from us going into half down 14-7 and it could've been a different game. They're a beatable team no matter how talented. 2014 vs Duke was one of the worst offensive performances I've ever seen under CPJ and we turned it around that year.

The talent argument can go out the window. We have talent we just need to play better. All it takes is some damn confidence and execution. If we pull the same crap this year as last year and keep losing then I would serious question the leadership on this team.
Thank you, I'm surprised by all the people who bad mouth our team that are so called fans, you would think some are ugag trolls. Stand behind you're team, brush it off and support your team more than ever. It's one loss and we have a lot more games to play. People don't forget how we looked early in 2014. If we played against Clemson in 2014 like we did duke they would have done what they did to us today more than likely, and we see how that season turned out.

crl85

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm not that worried. We aren't nearly as good as Clemson. They have been a top 3 recruiter for a long time now. We started doing some good things in the second half offensively and we need to continue with that momentum.

Mills is going to be a beast and today wasn't the day for our decent receiving Corp to take a big leap.

The defense is getting better each week.

We stomp Miami next Saturday and things look up.

Scubapro

Banned
Thank you, I'm surprised by all the people who bad mouth our team that are so called fans, you would think some are ugag trolls. Stand behind you're team, brush it off and support your team more than ever. It's one loss and we have a lot more games to play. People don't forget how we looked early in 2014. If we played against Clemson in 2014 like we did duke they would have done what they did to us today more than likely, and we see how that season turned out.
I stand by my team but how many 8 yard out routs do we have to see with our corners playing 15 yards off. The one time we kicked their *** we jammed their receivers at the line and interrupted their passing game

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
My biggestcomplaint? The fans in 104. I can't thank the guy who sold me the tickets enough but holy hell. By our second possession I was told to sit down 4 or 5 times. If you want to sit to watch a ducking game...stay at home, man. As a fan of football that is embarrassing. This isn't golf.

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
First, my night at BDS started off with a dwag fan being annoying, yelling and cheering for his team when his team was not even there. Secondly, I was a little disappointed at our fans. A ton of fans showed up after kick off. I hate that we can't fill the stadium. Thirdly, I thought the fireworks at halftime was a little too long. Fourthly, I like this years halftime performance from the Tech band. Fifthly, it felt like there were a lot of TV timeouts. Overall though, it is always cool to be at BDS for a night game. There was a nice breeze in the air too.

Oh and lastly, Clemson is really good.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
My thoughts:
1) We were used to that slow SEC defense, and not ready for ACC speed :)
2) got whooped with screens(shocking right?) bc our db's play so far off like they are courtside at Phillips Arena
3) BORING A$$ GAME
4) ^ thanks to number 3, I was able to get a clemson's girls number during the downtime
5) we will beat Da U next week, and finish 9- 3.....mark it down

That is all. For now.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Our offense got owned no question, but Clemsons front 7 might be the best in the country. Clemson has DTs that are athletic enough to play DE and have DE big enough to play DT. That's probably the most physically dominant front 7s we've ever played so I'm not writing us off as a 3-5 win team just yet. Our defense looked pretty good and kept us in the game, that INT-Safety-TD hurt right before halftime. And Dedricks INT kinda sealed our fate, but that was a great call.

Beat da U

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I stand by my team but how many 8 yard out routs do we have to see with our corners playing 15 yards off. The one time we kicked their *** we jammed their receivers at the line and interrupted their passing game
I actually said in another post that the one thing I didn't understand was giving so much space with the corners, I really didn't get that so I agree with that.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Our offense got owned no question, but Clemsons front 7 might be the best in the country. Clemson has DTs that are athletic enough to play DE and have DE big enough to play DT. That's probably the most physically dominant front 7s we've ever played so I'm not writing us off as a 3-5 win team just yet. Our defense looked pretty good and kept us in the game, that INT-Safety-TD hurt right before halftime. And Dedricks INT kinda sealed our fate, but that was a great call.

Beat da U
I like the Dedrick pass, just wish we would have ran the ball a few time to try and get the safety cheating up more, then hit them with that. Other the other side if derick had a better arm and led our guy it probably would have been a completed pass because we had two yards or so on them.