Clemson kickoff at noon

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
According to ESPN this is a better time slot ratings wise than a regional 3:30 game. After the night games on ABC, Fox, CBS, and ESPN/ESPN2 a noon kick off on ESPN is the best slot.
Makes sense since it immediately follows Gameday. Most people whose team doesn't play at noon will more often than not just leave it on there after Gameday

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Early weather forcast: Sunny, 0% chance of rain, daytime high 54.

Saturday night, not so good: 50% chance of rain, 38 degrees. Maybe we should be counting our blessings?

Techster

Helluva Engineer

Saturday night, not so good: 50% chance of rain, 38 degrees. Maybe we should be counting our blessings?

If Deshaun Watson is back, I'd rather it be wet and cold because their offense depends so much on the pass. Our offense doesn't rely on passing the ball like Clemson's does. Much harder to throw the ball in those conditions.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
If Deshaun Watson is back, I'd rather it be wet and cold because their offense depends so much on the pass. Our offense doesn't rely on passing the ball like Clemson's does. Much harder to throw the ball in those conditions.

exactly

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member

Sure would be nice for the weather to be "comfortable" after freezing out arses off the last couple of games and that after roasting back in September.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
And our defense relies on the opposing offense throwing bad passes :p

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
It's also tough for us in wet, rainy conditions. We have just as many "passes" as Clemson, most of our are just behind the line. I'd rather our offense has a perfect day so they can execute crisply...I feel confident that we win if we play a good game.