Clemson, Georgia Tech try to stay alive in ACC

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
The Tigers beat the Yellow Jackets each of the last two years, but both games were at Clemson. Now Georgia Tech has the home field and a new weapon in quarterback Justin Thomas, a sophomore in his first year starting.

''This quarterback now is better than the one last year in (Vad) Lee, I think because he's got into the system more and it shows in film,'' said Clemson defensive tackle DeShawn Williams. ''He's handled things a lot better. He's a fast guy as well, a little guy, but he also can chuck it deep.''

www.foxsports.com/college-foot...e-in-acc-111414

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I think Lauren Brownlow is hands down the best ACC writer. I love reading her previews each week:
http://www.wralsportsfan.com/triangle-teams-staying-home-for-big-matchups-in-week-12/14179644/

Best overall ACC coverage I have seen too.

"PREDICTION
Clemson, 31-30. Of the 10 ACC games I have picked incorrectly this year, five have involved Georgia Tech. FIVE. I picked the Jackets to lose to both Virginia Tech and Miami and when they won both, I was like oh wow, they’re legit. So I picked them to beat both Duke and UNC. And they lost both. So I picked them to lose to Pitt. They won. I don’t know anymore."

I'm with her.