Clemson ATL?

gtyj18jr

Jolly Good Fellow
1631891299470.png

Noah Collins added to rush end appears to be the only change.

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
Really hope we get to see White tomorrow. Hope Walton is healthy too. I think he's our best guy in coverage.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
"Georgia Tech Head Coach Geoff Collins elects not to furnish a depth chart and instead produces an "Above The Line" list. Please see Georgia Tech's game notes for additional details and insight on team personnel. Listed below are Georgia Tech's starters from their most recent game."

:ROFLMAO:

gtchem05

Jolly Good Fellow
This article from the AJC is paywalled, but I think I can at least share that Yates is expected to start since it's in the headline.
The rest of this post is just my opinion, not from the article:
I suspect Sims doesn't play if Yates indeed starts. Sims = decoy for at least another week. Hopefully, he'll be ready for UNC. I think the coaches still consider Sims the #1 QB when healthy. I love the energy and composure Yates shows on the field, but I don't think we have much of a chance against Clemson's DL with Yates' physical limitations in the context of the type of offense we run (not that our chances would have been all that great with a healthy Sims anyway). Can't wait for Jordan to prove me wrong tomorrow!

Last edited:

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Was really hoping to see Keion White on the ATL chart. Oh well hopefully he getting back healthy and can contribute when he gets back

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Do we have a 125 man roster? If my count is right, 77 out of 125 (61.6%) are ATL. Does this percentage change from week to week? If so, does this percentage go down before big games? It seems like you’d want your best players to see the most game time during tough games.