Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate moved to the start of the season to help even out depth and attrition issu

snocap1

Georgia Tech Fan
Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate moved to the start of the season to help even out depth and attrition issues?

It would help even the playing field so to speak
It would eliminate the depth and attrition issues tech seems to have because every team every year starts with a clean slate

It would be a very exciting start to the season and energize the tech fan base
It would be a break from tradition, but sometimes in college football traditions need to be broken. I hate Georgia with every fiber in my soul and I would love nothing better than to start the year by giving them some pain.

as I stated I believe by starting the year with georgia it would even the playing field and bring passion back to the series for both teams.

thanks,

Lenny Land

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
The only way this would help is in the fact that a few UGA players will be suspended for the first game of the season. The problem I have with this is we can't beat them when they have injuries from a gauntlet of SEC play (never mind their SEC schedule has been soft.) I seriously doubt our abilities to beat them with a healthy team, and a full summer to prep for us. Either way we need to start winning this game more often than just one out of ten.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
i think we should find a better method to try to beat UGA other than changing when we play them...

how about we do a better job recruiting, coaching, playing, etc...

Gojackets55

Banned
So what you're saying is...we would have a better record aganist ugag in the last decade if we played them the first game of the season? I'm pretty sure if we lost game number one to them all hope would be lost as a fan base, and until we can beat them every few year and win a couple in a row they will continue to dominate us in recruiting.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Gojackets55 said:
So what you're saying is...we would have a better record aganist ugag in the last decade if we played them the first game of the season? I'm pretty sure if we lost game number one to them all hope would be lost as a fan base, and until we can beat them every few year and win a couple in a row they will continue to dominate us in recruiting.

I'm not sure how losing at the beginning of the season makes the season any worse than losing at the end of the season? That argument seems quite a bit of a stretch.

Gojackets55

Banned
Because when we were having a ****ty season last year all Tech fans had to look forawrd to was a slight chance we might upset the mutts. No compare a season like last years except we get beat 50-0 at the start of the season. What game are we going to fall back on? Ohh yayy atleast we get a chance to beat Duke.