Classy UGAG security.

yellowRambler

Jolly Good Fellow
i don't see what the deal was. the hedges had already been ripped, the players had no reason to give them to him. Police weren't going to get involved. I like how synjyn ran the other way.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos

Those sh1tty shrubs (privet) are actually a pasture weed which they've cultivated to be a crowning accomplishment for their agronomy school and a jewel for their athletic stadium (seriously). It grows in my yard and I try to kill that stuff every chance I get. It's prolific. Some of you probably have it growing too and don't know it.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
:devil:I'm surprised that nobody in the GT chemistry dept hasn't developed something to treat the ground with there so nothing will ever grow there again.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
i don't see what the deal was. the hedges had already been ripped, the players had no reason to give them to him. Police weren't going to get involved. I like how synjyn ran the other way.

Synjyn was smart "You want it this? OK, good luck chasing me down for it "big" bad mall cop"...

ZJewell

Georgia Tech Fan
They do that every time we beat them in their house.
They left it in a little yesterday. Long enough for me to grab a picture.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417371113.420531.jpg

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I got a piece of hedge the year Felipe Claybrooks buried Quincy Miller in the turf. Our fans tore it the eff up and as I was leaving with my piece some crazed young lady attacked me, leaving a scratch that lasted for about a year. The hedge decayed and I finally tossed. Wish I scratch mark had remained, as it was worth it.

Good for the guys who got out of there with their piece.

If that security guard needs a jerb, I heard there are postings at www.ugagrads.com.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
We should see if Kroger would pay for some billboards throughout the state. That would be awesome.