Classy UGAG security.

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
guaranteed that was being filmed to catch a reaction from one of our players. good on them for keeping it cool. hope there is plenty of dog shrub to go around.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Ha...our players should have went into the locker room as a big group and ran through the tunnel...good luck stopping that

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I think the chubby one has a bright future in airport and/or parking lot security if he decides he wants to take on a role with greater pay and responsibility within his field. His determination to collect every piece of hedge shows an unwavering dedication and commitment that is oft-times lacking in the realm of minimum wage employees.

pckl300

Georgia Tech Fan
In 2008 Wes Durham commented that they turned the scoreboard off within seconds of the game ending. They have some issues.
They did it again this year. Luckily I got a pic. Bunch of sore losers they are, especially for a game they apparently don't care about.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417364989.488666.jpg

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Was at the game. The team ran towards the band and I got a few shots of the scoreboard before they shut it off. I was thinking, "Really??? That soon??"

DSC02363 (Small).JPG
DSC02364 (Small).JPG

Last edited:

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Y'all realize this dude was the hero of his trailer park last nite. How petty and small is that?

Does anyone know if they do this after every home loss? FWIU, every team that wins there takes some hedges and IIUC a lot of other SEC stadiums have hedges as well that get pilfered after home losses.

Honestly, since they're not the only stadium with hedges, why is that even a 'thing' for them anyways?