Class

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I'm so proud of these guys. Watching the post game pressers with the players, the press was constantly goading them into throwing each other and the coaches under the bus and they refused to do so. To a man they said they will stay strong, work hard and get better every day. I love that. That's what it means to be a GT SA, it's what sets us apart.

How can you not be proud of this guy in this moment, especially his comments when asked about the backups who subbed in for Brant and then the mind set of the team moving forward? I can't wait to cheer them on the next time. They deserve a packed, raucous house for Homecoming. I hope the get it.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
I'm so proud of these guys. Watching the post game pressers with the players, the press was constantly goading them into throwing each other and the coaches under the bus and they refused to do so. To a man they said they will stay strong, work hard and get better every day. I love that. That's what it means to be a GT SA, it's what sets us apart.

How can you not be proud of this guy in this moment, especially his comments when asked about the backups who subbed in for Brant and then the mind set of the team moving forward? I can't wait to cheer them on the next time. They deserve a packed, raucous house for Homecoming. I hope the get it.

I am not surprised by any of this. Vic was being Vic a class act all the way. TaQuon being the leader that he is. And the "Press" being the clueless, self serving, self absorbed *******es that they have been in virtually all areas not just sports.

Deleted member 2897

I wouldn't care if CPJ listened to all these questions and said "That's it, no more press access to players after a loss."

Good on them for staying strong at the absolute worst possible moment. If they had me leave my living room and walk in and sit down there to take questions, I would have started cursing about Mark Richt and the Miami weather and the field conditions and the random bounces of the balls and would have made a complete idiot of myself.