CJP suing Ron Bell

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
For all the lawyers on the board:
What does Coach have to gain from this besides the obvious restraining order? Money, cleared name, punishment for Bell, all of the above? I'm glad we are taking action, just not sure why now.

I say: Dlab is free, and we drop the lawsuit but keep the restraining order. Totally different cases but they would equal out in the end (y)

Well, considering the "girlfriend" apparently alleged CPast sexually assaulted her, I'd say filing the suit is part of clearing his good name.

I'm no lawyer but, in 2018, you don't want that kind of allegation out there without a strong response.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
Well, considering the "girlfriend" apparently alleged CPast sexually assaulted her, I'd say filing the suit is part of clearing his good name.

I'm no lawyer but, in 2018, you don't want that kind of allegation out there without a strong response.

This, absolutely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
What a low life piece of mess he is Ron Bell that is,yeah no wonder we lost some games if i knew him id have a talk with him and it wouldnt be pretty,id tell him to go to europe or russia and bother them